Why does it seem like everyone has to take sides? I am feeling so lost and hurt lately and have no idea what I should do. A good portion of my family is standing behind Sean, giving him encouraging words, etc. I am glad that nobody hates Sean, but they also don't understand what he did that got us in this situation. My issue with them doing this is that they have yet to support me, not verbally anyway. I am assuming it may be because Sean makes comments to the world seeking attention, so in return they feel sorry for him and try and help him out. Sean is playing the victim role, which makes me the bad guy.
I just don't understand how someone can hurt his family like that and then play the victim card. He sits over their complaining to the world and says that I'm mean?
An example:
Two days ago I get a call from our realtor saying your grass is getting a little over grown and isn't looking to hot. Can you send Sean over their to take care of it or I have a guy I can send over. I text Sean asking if he can try and get the grass mowed soon as it seems to be getting a little crazy. His response " Ummm thats not my problem we don't live there and I can't bring the lawnmower over cuz it wont fit in my car."
This ofcourse made me mad! As always I have to handle everything because its not his problem. We BOTH own this house and just because we don't live there right now and its under contract that its not our problem anymore?
My friends have my back 100%, but thats because they know the full story. My family doesn't, and that is for the sake of Sean. He is lucky they don't know and its like he is using it against me. But still, shouldn't MY family have MY back?
I love you Anna, and you know I got your back girl :)
ReplyDelete