Monday, January 3, 2011

A new Year..

So begins 2011. Last year was big for me. Developing as a mom, growing at work, and the numerous emotional out bursts. I am looking forward to a new year. A fresh start, new trials and watching my son grow up.

My divorce is legal this month, it is weird to say I am divorced. I hate being just another statistic. If I remember right, I am meeting with my Lawyer on the 16th to finalize it. All the papers were signed in October, but there is like a 90 day waiting period for it to take effect. Maybe because people decide they don't want a divorce anymore or something. I am also turning 26 this month. I know that to many, that is still young, but to me I feel anxious knowing that I am getting older. It scares me.

Logan and I had a great Christmas, it was spent in Oregon with my Dad's family. It is always so busy and packed, but it is nice to get everyone together. Still a bit weird seeing my cousin. She has been attempting to talk to me more again, but I just don't really want to. Yes, I know she is young and has a troubling past, yadda yadda, but she still has an understanding of what is right and what isn't. Plus, pretending like nothing happened irritates me.

Moving on, Logan is by far the cutest little boy in the world and I am not just saying that because I am his Mother. :o)


It was exciting to see him at Christmas this year. He was excited about his presents, but hasn't really gotten the, rip them open right away concept. I am looking forward to next year when he will be a crazy 2 year old. It is hard to picture him that way though, he is just too sweet.


I know it can change in an instant, and we are fast approaching it, but today I will enjoy my sweet boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment