Logan's Birthday went well. He made out like a bandit and seemed to have enjoyed himself, well aside from the incredibly scary life sized Mickey. My only disappointment was the absence of my best friend. When she RSVP'd she mentioned that she would be late. I did have his party on a Sunday which means it is a football day, so apparently they had invited a lot of friends to the bar to watch the game and couldn't just not show up. I do remember telling her weeks in advance when his party would be. Anyway, I was slightly hurt that the game seemed more important to her, but at least she was still planning on coming. Well, she didn't come. I didn't even get a "Not going to make it text" or anything. I didn't hear anything from her until half way through the day on Tuesday. She didn't even say sorry, she just asked how it went. I didn't feel like bringing it up, so I just said it went well. I know it seems silly to be mad about it, she probably doesn't even realize how important it was to me for her to come. It's hard for me to even explain why it was here.
On a different note, I did finally hear from Sean on the day of Logan's party. He asked how his birthday went and asked if we got his package. He mailed it to the old apartment, but my lease isn't up until the 31st so I can still get mail there. When I asked where he sent it, I of course had to explain that I moved. A couple days later his mom messaged me on Facebook asking about my move and if I had moved in with Steve. If this was information I wanted to share with my ex-husbands family, I would have kept them as friends on Facebook. I do not know why she has such an interest in my love life, but it is not ANY of her business why I move, or whom I move in with. Oiy, having an ex family is so irritating and stressful!
No comments:
Post a Comment