Friday, October 21, 2011

Two years...

Where does the time go? Logan turned two a couple of days ago. How in the world do I have a two year old? He is such an amazing kid. He is constantly talking, does sign language, LOVES Mickey Mouse and Cars and is always fist bumping ( we call it knuckles) with everyone. I love being able to see him grow and develop his own personality.

We are having his birthday party this Sunday. It has been awhile since the Family got together so I am really looking forward to it. We didn't hear from Sean at all for his Birthday. I am not really surprised since he never even asks how Logan is doing. The only time I hear from him is because he is throwing a fit about Daycare costs or child support. I feel bad for Logan. It isn't fair to him. I don't like that Logan will grow up not really knowing who is dad is. I would prefer that Sean either be around or not be around at all, I just wish he would decide what he wants to do. The next time he decides to make an appearance, Logan will have no idea who he is, and it's not like I hide who he is from Logan either. Sean's mom has even stopped asking about Logan. She used to comment or send messages about his pictures or what he was doing, but then it just kind of stopped. I went 6 months without hearing a peep from her, and then the minute I start dating somebody new, I get a message saying that she is happy for me and that she hopes to meet Steve someday and that she hopes its good for Logan, because its all about Logan and his upbringing. Really? I am pretty freaking positive that I do whats best for my child and his upbringing. Maybe she should work on teaching her son to be an adult and be responsible instead of spying on my life and trying to tell me whats best for my child. I may have taken the message different then how she meant it, who knows. I just don't really understand how everybody can be so chill with Sean, like what he is doing is perfectly normal. I even like how they make me the bad guy. I could probably rant about this stuff forever, so I will move on.

New Relationship, yes it finally happened. Some people told me it was to soon to start dating, others said it was about time. Personally, I didn't even think about men or dating until Logan was one and a half. Which is still over a year from when Sean and I split. Whether it was the right time or not, I am happy. Extremely HAPPY! I met Steve, and from the very first day we hit it off. I tell him everything, I can act goofy and stupid in front of him and it all feels completely normal. He makes me feel beautiful and loved. This is what a relationship is supposed to feel like!! I am myself 100% with him and it is amazing. Logan loves him too. I love seeing them together. It is still weird to see somebody who is not Logan's dad treat him like a dad should, and I like that Logan has a male role model to look up to. After my dad passed away, he was surrounded by females and that can't be good for a little guy. :o)

I feel like my life is finally falling into a steady pace, where I am happy and content. Well aside from work drama and stress, but that never changes.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment