Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Phew...

I don't consider myself an artsy type person, but when I get motivated to do something I usually end up going crazy with it. My blog for example. I have been attempting to keep one going for years now, and have yet to be successful, but as I said in an earlier post I am determined! There are so many other blogs that I love reading on a daily basis as I seem to be living vicariously through them. I use it as an escape from my life and the stresses that seem to be weighing me down.

I have been learning a lot about myself lately. I realized the other day that I am not happy with where I am in my life right now. I am constantly stressed, depressed and the big one, pissed off. I am mad at everything, with the exception of Logan. I know that hormones can be out of whack after you have a kid, but come on now! Go back to normal. I am not going to lie and say I didn't have these same feelings before I got pregnant, but right now that are like multiplied by 100. With everything I have been through this past year I deserve to be happy, and instead of sitting around pouting I am going to get off my butt and make it happen.

Anyway, new blog format done! It is staying like this, I will not allow myself to play with it anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment