When you start getting overly excited about a new car seat. I have been having a lot of these
"You know your a mom" moments lately. I now fully understand why my mom never does anything for herself. Given, she has gotten better now that my sister and I are older, but she still holds back on a lot. I ordered Logans new car seat on the 10th and it is finally getting delivered today. His first big boy car seat. My baby is growing up so fast.
We went to the fair yesterday with Georgia and had a blast. I got to try Elephant Ears, which are apparently a very hot item. Fair food has changed a lot from when I was younger. At least that I remember. I might have just blocked it all out because all I ever wanted were funnel cakes.
Logan was such a good boy the whole time. Oh, it is insane how much I love that kid. He is changing so much everday. I wish I didn't have to work so much so I could be with him more.
No comments:
Post a Comment