Went out with the girls on Saturday night and had a blast. I really need to work on being less whiny and learn to enjoy myself more. I let my emotions get the best of me to often. Thank goodness I have two amazing friends who I honestly could not live without. Moving back to our girls night, We went to a bar at the mall and had a few drinks. It was pretty slow there so we decided to head out and look for another bar. We had heard that one of the local bars was pretty hopping so we stopped there, as soon as we walked in a creepy older guy was just staring at us, and wouldn't stop. So we all had a restroom break and decided we didn't want to hang around, so we headed over to an irish bar and finished off our night there.
Got some great pictures out of it!
A lot of crap has been going on at work lately, but I refuse to vent about it on here. If I did, thats all this blog/journal would ever be about. I will say that I am still upset with my sister and have been going on a week now. A situation was handled completely inappropriately and until an apology is made, I don't think I will ever let this go. I am not someone who doens't forgive. I am talking to her and treat her as I normally do, but when something bad happens and it never gets resolved I do remember it. I am also not somebody that is going to request an apology, she needs to realize when she is in the wrong and do it all on her own. It was not entirely her fault and I realize that. Now lets see if this situation affects my review, and if it does, I know for a fact I will not be able to hold my tongue.
No comments:
Post a Comment